Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Few New Finds {12th & White Sale}

Last weekend I scored a few fun goodies for the upcoming 12th & White sale. All whites and grays...back to my roots : )

 

I think this little tea tin is so charming! For now it looks pretty gracing my kitchen counter. The marble cutting board in the back is also something I picked up for the sale - love those!



I LOVE these old balusters! Their chippy white and gray paint is perfect and I love their classic shape! I'm considering making one or two of them into lamps for the sale.



 Will this industrial zinc clock stay with me or go to the sale?? We shall see! For now it lives in our hearth room, rounding out the corner by the bar (and hopefully distracting from the lovely TV!)




I loved the scalloped detail on this lampshade. I'm debating between leaving it as is or stripping it and using it as a hanging skeleton shade (there are a few stains on it, but nothing too terrible, so I'm torn). Which one would you rather purchase? : )


I found a few other smalls too, like this interesting old wire muzzle, a bottle with typography, and a little wall hanging.

What will you be searching for on September 6? We'll have this and (hopefully) lots more for sale! Actually I'm a little panicked I won't have enough...better do some more shopping!

Courtney


3 comments:

  1. I think you are going to have a great sale full of beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds!! Love the old balusters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your comment about salt company owners! This snow is ridiculous!!
    Great house! And yes, very cute designer!
    interior-design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...