Monday, December 30, 2013

Top Five Posts of 2013

Happy New Year friends! I have been laying low the last few days on an extended break from work. I wish I could say I had been crossing things off my very long house to-do list (like painting our guest room) but honestly I've been mostly relaxing and spending time with Matt and our families. It's been heavenly!

I thought I'd share a quick recap of the top posts of 2013. It's always so interesting to see which posts people connect with most. As with previous years, you gals sure love Christmas decor! Here are the top posts from the last year:

5. Shades of Summer
I spruced up our (former) living room with shades of blues and aquas for a cool, calm summertime look.




4. Holiday Housewalk 2013
Thank you so much to Jennifer Rizzo for selecting our home tour as a top 12 finalist in the Housewalk again this year!




3. Simplicity
About this time last year we were clearing things out and freshening up for the new year.




2. Christmas 2013 Living and Dining Room
Our new house got some festive touches.




1. First Look at Our New Living Room
Looks like my favorite room in our new house is also your favorite! Thanks for all the love!




Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my little blog. It really means the world to me that I can have a creative outlet like this, and it wouldn't be possible without you guys! I'm excited to see what's in store for 2014...let's just say there are whole rooms of our house I haven't even shared yet, and I'm just as excited as you to see how they end up : )

Have a wonderful new year!
{live beautifully}
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Lovely projects. I like tour end table in your living room. I am having a hard time trying to locate an end table for my room. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...