Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Housewalk 2013

http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/2013/12/show-us-your-holiday-home-linky-party.html

Good morning friends! Today I'm taking you on a tour of my home all decked out for the holidays, including a room you haven't seen before! I'm joining in Jennifer Rizzo's Holiday Housewalk for the third year - I just love this party! Let's start the tour!

Living Room

Our living room is my favorite room in the house and probably the one that is most complete. We just moved in to this home about 2.5 months ago so it is definitely a work in progress. This room is done in warm neutrals with heavy doses of white. For Christmas I kept with that theme and added lots of mercury glass, silver and fresh greens.



  

  

Our tree is dressed up with white poinsettias and plenty of silver ornaments. 

  

You can see more photos of our living room at Christmas here and get more details and sources here.

Dining Room


Our living and dining are actually one space. I painted the French provencial dining set myself, and for Christmas kept it simple by dressing the chandelier and centerpiece in more fresh pine.

  

  

You can see more of our dining room decorated for Christmas here and get details and sources here.

Kitchen


Our kitchen includes just a few festive touches like candy canes, peppermints, Santa mugs, greenery and wreaths in the window.


  
  

You can see a before and after of our kitchen here.

Hearth Room

 Our hearth room opens off the kitchen and is bright but cozy. The perfect spot for hanging our stockings and a fresh pine wreath!





I love the look of this little rosemary tree in an old locker basket!


You can see a before and after of our hearth room here.

Breakfast Nook


On the other side of the hearth room is a built in hutch and a little eating area. My collection of whiteware and ironstone is stored on the shelves.



You can see a before and after of our breakfast nook here

Master Bedroom


So far our room is the only one of four that even has furniture. I've not showed it on the blog before because it's not really "done" but I did add some Christmas touches so I thought I would share today.




To see our former home at Christmas last year, you can go here.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the tour, and be sure to stop by Jennifer Rizzo's Holiday Housewalk for tons more inspiration and holiday homes!

{live beautifully}
Courtney


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful touches everywhere. Your home looks so peaceful. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, I can't believe how much you've done having just have moved in- great job! I love your neutral palette...it makes it easy to make small changes throughout the year or add pops of color. I like your styling too! Elle from SummerlandHomesandGardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. Thanks for inspiring me today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the natural elements with the greens and the pinecones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything look so beautiful Courtney! I especially love your display on the fireplace mantel and your dining room is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Courtney! It is difficult to pick a favourite photo because all the vignettes and rooms are so pretty. Thanks for sharing the tour and Merry Christmas. Hoping you have extra special holidays in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Luv all the bits of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! Love the simplicity and all the white! Praying the sun will come out soon so I can share pics of our home as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Courtney, it all looks beautiful! I enjoyed your home on the house walk last year, and it looks beautiful again this year! I love your new home, it must have been fun getting it ready for the Holidays.Merry Christmas!
    Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the white with touches of greenery is so lovely! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful and peaceful home....great touches everywhere. Happy Holidays
    BESA GM
    http://besimemuja@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy I found your blog this year can't wait to see what is next. Happy New Year Courtney.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...