Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Favorite Space


I have long been fascinated by this office image (I've even shared it before here) and I think it will be the inspiration for my future home office in our someday house. I love the colors, textures, details, everything.


I've always wondered what house this pretty little office belonged to. So I did a reverse image search to find the source. It's from a beautiful Finnish (?) photographer and the whole house is lovely, as I was sure it would be.






I think I'll move right in!

{live beautifully}
Courtney

4 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I wouldn't want to change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a lovely house.

    Roelie, de hortensiatuin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good looking blog. I especially liked the design. I wrote about
    Cheap Sofas but then i need help in designing a blog as good as this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats not to love....could move right in and live happily ever after!!! Great post..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...