Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sweet Touches



Cupid has visited the shop and we're ready for Valentine's Day! I have always loved this holiday, and I think just a few simple touches are the perfect way to celebrate.



I love these tin man's hearts, outfitted with wire and ready to hang anywhere. ($8 each)


They would be especially cute with pink or red ribbon tied on, though I didn't have any on hand. Still, they're simple and sweet and the perfect nod to the day of love.


These zinc prize ribbons aren't exactly Valentine-specific, but I absolutely love them! You can write on them with chalk or leave them as-is for a quirky addition to any display. I also think they'd be so cute at a birthday party! ($16 each)




I love velvet ribbon. All the ribbon we used at our wedding was thick gray velvet ribbon, and there's just nothing else like it. These spools of rose colored ribbon are 10.5 yards each, and so pretty for displaying on their own, or for tying packages and projects. ($19 each)


These little hearts are cast iron and perfectly petite. They would make darling paper weights, and look so cute sprinkled across a table top or displayed in a bowl. ($4.25 each)

All these items and much more are available this week at The Cottage Collective (Wichita, KS). How are you decorating for Valentine's Day? 

{live beautifully}
Courtney

PS- I wanted to say a huge thank you to Jennifer Rizzo for choosing my home as a top-12 finalist in her Holiday Housewalk competition. All of the finalist homes are gorgeous, so please pay them a visit!

Stay connected! 



8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I love velvet ribbon, too - it's cozy and luxurious at the same time. All these items are fabulous! Makes me want to get my Valentine's decorating started. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most beautiful blog!! I love everything I have read and the pictures are gorgeous! I would looove to have one of the tin hearts. Do you ship items or are they only available in your store?
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on being a finalist! You deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bowl or whatever that the spools of ribbon are in. Do you sell that also and do you ship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, I'm sorry I can't ship. The wire heart basket is for sale, but the french crown is from my own collection (from Wisteria). Thanks for your interest!
      Courtney

      Delete
  5. Wondering about the ribbon? Do you have a store?
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...