Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Spring Bulbs

It feels like spring outside right now...


It didn't a few days ago, though. So I went to the store to see if I could find any spring flowers to brighten things up a bit. Actually, I went especially looking for Cyclamen, but the only white ones they had were droopy...and expensive. These hyacinths were not droopy, or expensive, so into the cart they went.



Now I have spring bulbs, almost balmy temperatures and a wicked winter cold. Hmmm...



{live beautifully}
Courtney

3 comments:

  1. beautiful flowers! They are perfect in your urn. We are VERY much still in winter here.....spring can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I was just thinking I need to buy me some flowers so spring up my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must be neighbors...super warm here in Virginia. Flip flops and short sleeves. My winter wreath seemed awfully out of place today. Hyacinths are beautiful. Love the white you chose..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...