Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas and Pretty Presents

Merry Christmas Eve! We have been busy with last minute preparations, shopping, gift wrapping and more. Poor Matt and most of his family have had the flu. And sadly my grandmother suffered a stroke a few days ago that has left her in pretty bad shape. Please keep her in your prayers if you think of it!



I spent a good part of the day wrapping our Christmas gifts. I had the worst time deciding on a "direction" to go with them, but I think it turned out well.


I made my own tags this year with some fun font and festive sayings.


I used a mix of vintage postcard paper, kraft paper and sheet music, along with several different types of ribbon.





I got both the postcard print and the sheet music paper at TJ Maxx.


I have to say though, I'm fairly in love with the post card print : ) I think I'll frame some if there's any left!






I think the mix ended up going well with the rest of our holiday decor, especially the burlap pieces.






I hope you all have the merriest of Christmases! I'll probably take a bit of a blog break as I spend time with friends and family. Have a wonderful holiday!

{live beautifully}
Courtney

9 comments:

  1. That's funny... I chose exactly the same two Christmas wrapping papers! Gorgeous aren't they? Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have as Merry Christmas!
    Your gifts are beautifully wrapped, so much creativity went into wrapping. I am sure the receivers of your gifts will most certainly appreciate the time you took to make them beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wrapping is so gorgeous. So sorry about your grandma and the flu in your family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That postcard gift paper is so pretty and looks great with your neutral color scheme. I will be praying for your grandmother to have a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas :) Praying for blessing and comfort for your Grandmother Courtney.

    FROM MY HOUSE TO YOURS!!
    ° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
    ˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
    ˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| ˚
    * 。 • ˚ ˚ •。Merry Christmas* 。 • ˚ ˚ •。

    ~ Lisa ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wrapping Courtney!! Hope your Grandma gets well and the rest of the family stays well too!
    Merry Christmas!
    xo~ Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wrappings are so beautiful!! I hope the family feels better soon and I will be praying for your grandma. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks absolutely beautiful Courtney!!!
    I will definitely keep your grandmother in my prayers!!!
    Wishing you a very happy Christmas!!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your gift it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at chanel classic bag
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
    beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...