Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nell Hill's at Christmas


Remember when I took a trip to Nell Hill's in Atchison and shared the fall displays? Well, I got to take another trip a few weeks ago to do some early Christmas shopping. The Christmas displays were just as amazing as I had hoped! I took lots of pictures, so I'll just let them do the talking...Enjoy!















This whole room was done in an equestrian/plaid theme...gorgeous!







This was my favorite room. It had a garden theme with greens and whites and featured moss, paperwhites, tulips and magnolias.











Isn't it amazing? My friend Leah and I decided we will make Nell Hill's a quarterly trip at least : )

{live beautifully}
Courtney

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I love Mary Carol's style and even did my own blog post on Nell Hill's! The pictures look beautiful. Maybe one day I'll get there! I always enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eekkk! This makes me sooo excited to come home for Thanksgiving and Christmas! I don't know how you didn't buy everything in the store! This is Julie Porters favorite shop, she'll be in there for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word - I need to get out there STAT!! Any chance you'd want to go again?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Courtney! Such a beautiful display of Christmas... just like the cottage. I can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...