Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas by A Prairie Market

Well hello friends! Did you think I had fallen from the earth? This week has been an absolutely crazy work week with lots of late night meetings, so I haven't done much blogging at all. But I did want to share with you my new Christmas line that will be headed to The Cottage this weekend. Our Christmas open house is next Monday, November 19, so I've been gearing up for several months to debut my holiday line. Here are just a few of the goodies you'll find from A Prairie Market this Christmas season.



I am so excited about these pretty silhouette ornaments! You may remember I made very similar ones last year, so I thought they'd be perfect for the shop. This year I made them with more ornate gold and silver frames rather than plain black ones. I think it adds so much too them, and you could always switch out the silhouette for your own picture (though I love the silhouette on vintage typography).


Jane Austen in a mini-wreath frame.






One of my other favorite things are these mason jar snow globes. They add so much character and charm to standard holiday decor, and I think the soft aqua adds an unexpected touch.


They come in three sizes - large ($15), medium ($12) and small ($10)



These mini-moss wreaths are so lovely. They look great tucked into decor, on a shelf or even hung on a tree. I tied some of them with large cream silk ribbon to hang from the Christmas tree.


I also filled clear glass ornaments with vintage sheet music. I think they look so beautiful arranged in a bowl together, or simply hung on the tree.




I also ordered several sizes of these crown ornaments. One is zinc, the other german glass glitter and the largest one is an antiqued gold. 

This is just a sampling of what I'm offering at The Cottage for Christmas! Besides the handmade items, I'll also have tons of gorgeous vintage-inspired accessories, as well as the usual vintage finds. Not to mention all the other vendors' amazing things! We'll see you Monday night – 20% off your whole purchase from 7 - 9!

Merry Christmas!

{live beautifully}
Courtney

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! LOVING those mason jar snow globes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO...Your newest "follower" here!
    Loved strolling through your sweet place here.
    Have a wonderful weekend, and stop over anytime...love to have you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tout est beau sur votre blog.;ces boules de nioel transparentes sont tres simples mais magnifiques.;l idee est superbe avec aussi des dentelles merci por l idee
    a bientot
    léonie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...