Monday, July 2, 2012

The Paris Market

On our day trip to Savannah, I got to shop in one of the most charming boutiques I've ever been in, The Paris Market. It was so inspiring in its wide selection of vintage finds and vintage-inspired home decor. Everything was lovely, full of texture, patina, sparkle and a unique French flair. I took all these photos in the lower level of the shop so they are not as bright as I would have liked, but I think you will get a feeling of what a gorgeous store it was.


White dish ware displayed on a farm table. I loved the white metal chairs also.


Gorgeous chalkboard art.




Tons of antique vellum books


All of these containers were filled with various printers blocks and old letters.



This display of garden-y items was my favorite, especially in that vintage cabinet




This table set all in sparkling silver was incredible.


A black and white motif in this book case was striking



Isn't it such a fun store? I loved exploring every inch! If you ever go to Savannah, you will definitely have to stop there!

Have a great Monday!
{live beautifully}
Courtney

2 comments:

  1. acckkk!! we went to savannah this spring and we kept walking PAST this store with it's darling outdoor seating etc (there was even a poodle sitting outside one time) but I didn't make it IN the store - now I'm extra sad! thanks for showing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I am in Savannah, I stop there! I love their bakery there too! I can never leave this store without purchasing something.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...