Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth!

I don't know about you, but the Fourth of July makes me want to wake up in a room like this...


{via}

...spend the day in a classic American farmhouse like this...


{via}

...decorate like this...


{via}

...and enjoy a delicious berry pie like this...


{via}

Ok, so the whole farmhouse thing might not happen, but I do think I might try my hand at making my very first pie on this lovely Independence Day. What do you guys have planned?

Have a blessed holiday!

{live beautifully}
Courtney

2 comments:

  1. I love that bedroom! Happy 4th!
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Courtney!!~
    Wishing you a very happy 4th!!~***
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...