Friday, May 4, 2012

Shots from the Shop

Happy Friday friends! I am so glad it's the weekend! Tomorrow morning my mother-in-law and I are leaving bright and early for the tiny town of Troy, Kansas, home to the Sparks Flea Market. It's about 4 hours away but I am so excited to go hunting! They say this market is where the dealers go to get their goods. I've read about it in Country Living magazine and when I saw it listed in the most recent issue of Flea Market Style, I knew I just had to go! So wish me luck! I'll be sure to take pictures for you, though it's more like miles of junk than a pretty antiques market, so the photo ops might not be the best. I can't wait to show you my finds!

Today I thought I'd share with you a few photos from around The Cottage. I've never had the opportunity to shoot the space, so I finally brought my camera with me when we restocked and restyled on Wednesday night. The photo quality is not the best since there's no natural light. My pet peeve is shooting with artificial lighting, and my even worse pet peeve is shooting at night with lights on. But sometimes you just have to go with it! : )

Hope you enjoy my little peek into The Cottage! Have a great weekend everyone!
{live beautifully}
Courtney




















2 comments:

  1. Oh! Gorgeous treasures there isn't anything I wouldn't want. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Courtney! I wish we lived closer so I could visit. Totally FAB. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...