Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{Almost} Spring Tulips


Are you longing for spring as much as I am? I couldn't resist some soft pink tulips at the market the other day. Tulips just say "spring" to me.




I've loved getting to practice photography on different vignettes and objects around my house. The tulips in antique aqua bottles were a great subject to photograph.




I'm loving the light in my kitchen window here. The day was actually quite cloudy and rainy, but I've learned with the right settings you can make photos appear as light-filled as you want. I think I'm addicted to photography now : )


Here's to hoping spring comes soon!

{live beautifully}
Courtney

10 comments:

  1. so beautiful! love light pink flowers and those tulips scream spring, which I can't wait for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Courtney!! I love tulips too.
    I asked for a new camera for my birthday, so I can't wait to start playing around with a better camera and improve my photography skills!
    Your doing great!
    Have a lovely day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots Courtney! I'm just learning my new DSLR camera too and it's so much fun :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tulips are so spring to me. I'm getting the spring fever, although we have snow right now. Your photos look beautiful!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'd rather have tulips in my garden more than any other flower. They are so graceful and unassuming in their beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful post with seriously amazing images. Perfect! Thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...