Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanks, TJ Maxx

Hello there everyone! How has your week been? I've been pretty busy getting back in the swing of things after Thanksgiving, and also running around gathering random/fun/pretty/dumb gifts for all the various Christmas parties I have coming up.

On one of those recent trips I headed to TJ Maxx, where I spotted a lovely little glass milk bottle.


It says "absolutely pure milk" on one side and has a dairy cow on the other.


For just $4.99 I couldn't resist bringing it home with me. (Remember, I'm on a spending-hiatus for the wedding so this was a rather large splurge for me and I had to debate a full 30 seconds before putting in in my cart ; )




Matt looked at me with his usual "what have you carted home now?" look and asked, "Are we really going to put milk in it?" I assured him that of course we wouldn't really put milk in it ... fingers crossed as I said it. Can't you just see it with lovely white milk sitting for a chill in your fridge. I think it will make pouring a glass or having a bowl of cereal so much more fun : )

Aaaaannnndddd the best part? I found the exact same bottle at shopterrain.com (love this site) for $15! Yep, my dear friend the Teej saved me $10!


Thanks, TJ Maxx!

Now I just have to convince Matt we obviously cannot live while drinking milk from silly old supermarket plastic jug....

: )

{live beautifully}

Courtney

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Hubbies just don't get it sometimes, things that look pretty make us happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny....I picked up that same bottle last week at my TJ! I was thinking of busting it out one Sunday morning for a cute breakfast spread :) Im sure the hubby will give me a crazed look.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Cute blog and awesome find at TJ Maxx! I too am mildly obsessed witht hat store. I get all of my cupcake decoration from there!

    Anyways, keep up the great blogging and good luck drinking from your new milk container.

    xoxo
    Jill
    Stay Calm, Have a Cupcake
    www.fontgirl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...