Monday, August 23, 2010

A Quick Hello!

Hello beautiful friends! Just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello with a fun find I scooped up a couple weeks ago.

This gorgeous ruffled throw is from TJ Maxx.


It's by Cynthia Rowley and at $20 was a complete steal!

I've been meaning to share it for a couple weeks. Aren't the ruffles just more than you can stand? Plus it's soft and the perfect weight for covering up while watching TV ... or reading blogs for hours.



Of course I had to add a few sprigs of lavender for these shots, not that I keep lavender laying on my throws all the time : )





Also, I just had to share that I finally broke down and ordered a copy of this...


I just couldn't help myself. I mean how can you resist when all your fave bloggers are raving about it constantly and how they get to pore over the beautiful pictures time and time again. What's a white/vintage/Scandinavian-style loving girl like me to do?

Can't wait til it gets here!! I ordered it from one of my absolute favorite bloggers, Tracey at French Larkspur. You can purchase it from her shop here.

Have a fabulous Monday!

{live beautifully}

Courtney

9 comments:

  1. I eye that throw every time I go into the Maxx! Looks absolutely scrumptious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that throw at TJ Maxx. I thought it was beautiful. I almost bought it, but then I don't need another throw. Plus I live in a house full of men. They wouldn't appreciate all the ruffles. Thanks for visiting my blog & wishing me a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/24/2010

    Mom said......

    Did I ever tell you that you are an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING daughter!? Well you are! I am blessed!

    ~~xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a find! I love the ruffles! Thanks for your sweet comment on the table situation. Still praying that Psalm each day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone's going to TJ Maxx tomorrow to see if she can find one of her own. Thanks for stopping by my pewter post and leaving your sweet comments. I may have to give in and buy the Jeanne d' Arc catalog...so tempting every time I see it!

    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH it's DELIGHTFUL! ...and so rufflely! ;-) I love the MAXX...went there last night and bought 500 count sateen sheets, new towels and a pair of super CUTE retro Steve Madden black Pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, newest follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the throw!!!
    Now I'm gonna have to break down & buy Jeanne D Arc Living!!!
    I keep putting it off & then I hear about it again!!!
    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...