Today was a fantastic day, folks! I did my very first guest post for another blog, and also received my very first blog award! Fabulous-ness all wrapped in a Friday!
First of all, go read my guest post over at [Life of Meg]!!! Well, after you read the rest of my post, of course ; )
Secondly, my bff Meggie Moo (haha that's what we called her in middle and high school!) gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award. Pardon my blushing, but I'm just so flattered to be honored so early in my blogging career! Not to mention that she was the one who turned me on to blogging in the first place! Could a girl ask for a better friend?!
In order to receive my award, I'm supposed to post seven fun facts about myself and then pass the award along to a few other beautiful bloggers. So here it goes...
image from here
image via Country Living
3. Coffee Mate Amaretto creamer in my coffee makes my life. As in I might die without it. It is my heroine.
4. I love my mommy. She is the most amazing, beautiful, kind, caring, giving and hard working person I have ever met. She's my inspiration. And she's also the most gorgeous early 50-something woman you will ever see. Seriously, most people think she's in her 30s, and I swear more guys check her out than me when we're together. I've got one hott mama! (Also, ten bucks says she will cry when she reads this... you're crying right now, aren't you mom?)
5. I LOVE my job and the fact that I get to do the perfect mix of writing, creativity, planning, graphic design, communications, marketing and advertising. Most people only get to do one small part of that, and I'm lucky enough to do it all! But the best part is, all of that work is so that people can know who Jesus is, and how incredibly loved they are by him. Do you know that? I hope you do. If not, I'd love to talk to you about why that's the most important thing you can hear.
6. This one is my confession fact: I have the messiest room ever. I keep the rest of the house pretty clean but I am horrible about keeping my room picked up. It looks like Francesca's, Anthropologie, Target and Dillard's got in a fight in there. Clothes, jewelry, shopping bags and shoes galore... *sigh*
7. I've decided that the few short months I've been following blogs have changed my life. It has strengthened my dream more than ever to someday own a home decor boutique or go into decorating. I truly love communications, but I think I'll need some combination of both of my passions to be happy. This blog community has strengthened my passion for decorating, as well as made me realize it is possible to live a creative and beautiful life, and maybe even make a living from that creativity ... with a really great business plan, that is. Maybe someday!
And I'm passing along the love to some of my very favorite bloggers. The award goes to...
Over and out for now! Don't forget to go read my guest post!! : )