Thursday, May 20, 2010

Which would you choose?

So I know this blog is supposed to be about decorating, but I'm going to broaden the scope just a bit and make it about design in general today. As I mentioned in my first post, I do communications, including graphic design, for a living. I worked up five graphic directions for an upcoming women's event for the church where I work. I don't get to pick which one we're using, but I'm just curious, since you're all such ladies of great taste, which one would you pick? Which one makes you want to come to this fun event and enjoy yummy treats while spending time with some spectacular women? Please vote! : )

#1 the Tuscan look


#2 the girly look


#3 the cupcake


#4 the cake


#5 the "personal" look

4 comments:

  1. Okay... um way cute on all accounts. I love look #1, very pretty.

    But nothing gets women together like food. Love options #3-5, but I feel 3 & 4 give a teeny bit of direction on what the event is, but I know EPC is all about the personal look...

    Which one was chosen? Great work, hunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go for the cupcake, I mean, who doesn't love a cupcake??
    The top one is beautiful, but it makes me feel like I'm going to a Beth Moore conference :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all wonderful, but I think it needs to include food! So.......tough choice......I'm with the Thrifty Designer - the cupcake! It sticks with the "cafe" theme AND it IS pink, which, as you know, is my signature color ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talitha Rhein5/26/2010

    Am I too late? I def like the Tuscan one, but it does need a food indicator on it I believe. I like the design of the Cake one, plus I like cake more than cupcakes so I like the cake one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...