Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day has been so fun so far! I went to lunch with my family and my grandmother, then went to see my Nana, followed by a trip to the BF's parents' to see my fabulous "almost-mom." So fun!


For presents, I pulled out my crafty side and made chalkboard canisters for my mom and BF's mom. Here's the before:


And here's how they turned out:





Pretty cute don't you think? I spray painted the top copper, as well as a little scooper to go inside, and spray painted the fronts with chalkboard spray paint so they can change out the label with whatever they have in them. I put my favorite flavor of coffee in for them to enjoy. Yum!


Well, off to church! I hope everyone has wonderful Mother's Day! Love you, Mom!


Courtney

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your flowers. The peony is one of my favorites.

    Thanks for leaving such a wonderful comment when you were visiting... the fun cupcake stands, I sell individually, $8.95 each

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, too, Courtney! Thanks for the GREAT Mother's Day! I'm proud to be your Momma!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It completely makes my day to hear from readers! {I usually respond to comments by email. If you're using blogger, make sure that your email is visible for replies. You can change this in your profile settings. Thanks!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...